Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Canburgers Anyone?



From the country that brought you zeppelin airships, oktoberfest and the worst act of genocide in recorded history, comes the cheeseburger in a can. Hats off to you, Germany. I never thought I'd see the day.

I know what you're thinking; "pretty tasty looking," right? Well, fortunately for you we have an actual consumer testimonial to use as a go-by.

Forum member "Honk" from somethingawful.com recently purchased one of these bad boys and took it for a test drive. And here's what he had to say...

"I'm not sick and I say I would eat this thing again if it weren't so expensive. And I really must say that this probably is faaaar better when you're many kilometers away from civilization on top of some mountain and you can whip out a cheeseburger with nearly the same quality as a McDonald's cheeseburger while your friend eats dry bread or power bars." –Honk

Below are some pics he took to document his experience.













Photos courtesy of Honk

See the somethingawful.com thread here

Canburgers are available exclusively at Trekking Mahlzeiten's online store. And for only $5.87(USD), how can you go wrong?

No comments: